- Cooling - Fan & clutch, thermostat, radiator, coolant recovery container, or fan motor and water pump.
- Electrical - Alternator, starter motor and drive assembly, voltage regulator and windshield wiper motor.
- Engine - Engine block, cylinder heads and all internal parts, intake and exhaust manifolds, flywheel, camshaft, oil pan, timing chain and gears. Cylinder head and intake manifold gaskets are covered for coolant leaks only.
- Steering - Steering box, rack-and-pinion assembly, hydraulic steering lines and hoses, power steering cooler.
- Brakes - Master cylinder, lines, calipers. Does not include brake lining, rotors and drums, hardware and ABS components.
- Transmission - Case and internal parts, torque converter.
- Drive Axle - Front or rear drive axle housing and internal components, drive shafts, universal joints and constant velocity joints (CV boots excluded), four-wheel drive transfer case and internal parts.
- Suspension - Leaf and coil springs (only if broken), control arms, tie-rod ends, all ball joints.
- Labor - Authorized labor charges are based on industry-accepted flat rates to repair or replace any of the listed covered parts.
*The listed components are covered by the "Limited Warranty" Agreement provided by Covenant Car Care, Inc. $100 deductible applies to all covered repairs.
What to Do When You Need Warranty Service:
- Call Customer Service Toll Free 1-800-KAR-CARE or 814-944-0505
- Provide the owner's name and the car's make, model, year and purchase date.
- You will be given the name of an Authorized Service Facility to which you can take your vehicle to determine the service problem.
- When the Authorized Service Facility has diagnosed the problem, have them call the toll free number to explain the cost of making repairs. If the parts are covered within the Covenant Car Care, Inc. warranty contract, an authorization number will be given to cover the repair costs.